Thursday 9 March 2017

Card Kits :)

Last month Joanna at The Paper Teapot asked me to Guest Design for her using a  new card kit she was bringing out for the shop.  Cards are my thing so I had to say yes!  Besides, she was using the new - at the time - Kaisercraft collection PS I Love You.  Perfect for Valentines day or anniversaries.

This kit was awesome!!!  I went with two that were a bit arty farty and two that were more traditional.  And did I mention there were flowers?!  Not that I have too many or anything ;)  one can ALWAYS use more ;)
Everything you see on these cards were all from the kit.  The only thing I added were punches and twine a bit of muslin.  Loved those stitched heart dies!





I had still had enough left over to probably make a couple more cards, or tags as well, so great value I thought.

This months kit has just been announced in the newsletter and uses Kaisercrafts Wildflower collection with co-ordinating sequins, dies, twine, cardstock, flowers and stamps.  Heres a wee look at it.  I should also add you get photos for ideas as well, with cards made by Joanna and a guest designer to get you into the groove :)


Happy creating!  Til next time :)

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards. Might have to suss out those kits now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely as usual, and I agree you can never have too many flowers!!!
    Helen M

    ReplyDelete