Tuesday 29 May 2012

The Colour Purple

Not exactly one of my favourite colours to scrap with purple, not by a long shot!, but it turns out its my friends favourite colour - after all these years of knowing her, I had no idea! I had a bit of a hunt on my hands trying to even find some purple paper in my stash but I found some Websters Hollywood Vogue and the reverse of a piece of Country Estate, again from Websters.

Her birthday was this month so I bundled up a package and sent it over,  all of it in shades of purple.  I made these wooden letters for her bedroom, and no its not purple :) but cream with a white duvet, so hopefully I can rely on her husbands colour description :) and it will fit in well!


And a couple of close ups for you........................................



Also inside the box I had some Cherry Ripe bars - she loves these things, yuck!, and some absolutely devine hand and body lotion from The Aromatherapy Company.  I wrapped that separately, added a tag I made from the scraps for decoration and then popped in a card.





Thanks for popping by!

4 comments:

  1. Wowser what a beautiful gift set, I bet your friend will be over the moon when she opens that parcel of beauty! You are such a lovely friend,looks fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Meg. Have to agree on not being a fan of purple (and I have a sister who loves it). I bet your friend is rapt with her gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowee - would love to see her face when she opens her pressie! All sooo gorgeous - you are just sooo clever -sigh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what absolutely divine creations! - the letters, the card... everything so pretty!

    ReplyDelete