Monday 27 October 2014

Candy Cane Lane - BoBunny DT

Hey There! :)
This past weekend was a long one for us here in New Zealand,  Monday was a national holiday, Labour Day - and like most Labour weekends the weather was quite patchy! and of course today is glorious - the day we go back to labouring ;)

Today I have to share with you a couple of cards Ive made using Candy Cane Lane from BoBunny - surprisingly this has turned into one of my favourite collections.  I say surprising because Im a traditional chick - I love all those old fashioned traditional colours and graphics, so this collection took me by surprise!

Ive made these to add to the Christmas card pile, specifically with someone in mind - she loves pink!!


Nothing too hard for this first card - a few layers, some fussy cutting and die cutting and its done!


Theres my favourite flower die again lol, Ive changed the centre 'stamens' this time, and used a punch I had instead of using the die.  BB have recently changed the way they package their dot jewels, so you can purchase them in shades of colour - red, green, aqua etc and they come in pearls and jewels and they still match collections perfectly!!


This card I went all out pink :) but I love it!  Ive fussy cut those trees and centred them over a die cut wreath over a BB doily and just added some jewels.  Simple but effective.


Now hopefully Ive got you all inspired to make some non-traditional Christmas cards ;)
Thanks for popping by :)

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: December, Snowflake, Naughty or Nice /Candy Cane Lane
Dollies: 4" Small
Jewels: Think Pink
Buttons: Candy Cane Lane
Noteworthy: Candy Cane Lane

1 comment: