Thursday 15 August 2013

A little of this and a little of that

Today I have a few things to share that have been gifts recently.  
The first is a Kaisercraft frame that I teamed with some old Websters Pages - this went in a completely different direction that what I had originally thought of but I love how it all came together in the end.  Ive painted the frame with gesso and then layered the paper so that all of the design was still there - this was'nt the plan either, but I could'nt bring myself to cut up the paper, it was just too gorgeous!  I cut the stacked the animals out twice before adhering them with foam tape  to given them a bit of dimension.  The rubon is an old Basic Grey, and Ive added some texture paste to a damask stencil on the background.  The white frame was just two pieces of scrap  chipboard stacked on top of each other, painted with gesso and stamped.



And heres the matching card with scraps made with the leftovers.




Another Kaisercraft frame this time with some old Prima papers combined with Kaisercraft corner flourishes and flowers - bit of a mixture of flowers lol, some Prima, BoBunny, and Manor House :)


This photo was taken when I did my trip to England last year - yet another thing to add to the list of things to do, scrap those photos!, and yet another two old paper collections have now bit the dust, I love it when I can finally use something Ive had for ages :)  course it also means I can go shopping ;)

An eventful week coming up for me, birthday cards to make, Scrapfest 'things' to finish, - can't show you those til next week ;) - more BoBunny goodness to share, and night shift starting tonight :(  And now I have the beginnings of a head cold, I hate that!

Thanks for popping by!





3 comments:

  1. gorgeous Megan - love your frame you did for your uk trip - hadn't seen that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That baby frame gift is gorgeous, I'm sure it was loved! The friends frame papers work so well with the photo, can't wait to see how you capture your trip photos.

    ReplyDelete