Thursday 1 August 2013

Dreams can come true

You know what me and secrets are like :) hopeless!  But I had to keep this one, (well I did tell me husband but I don't think that counts), but its all official now so I can tell you my big so awesome make you grin all day overwhelmingly huge secret that Ive had to keep for just over a week!  Im very proud to say Im now on the design team for BoBunny!!!!!

Its really strange to be working with people who's work I have adored and been inspired by, to be now chatting with them and being part of a awesome team of women.  It still feels a bit surreal :)  and I cannot stop grinning! :)

Heres the amazing people I get to work with for the  2013 year :


So you see dreams can come true, they did for me this week! :)



12 comments:

  1. Oh wow thats awesome - congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Megan! So excited for you and happy to be designing with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats- looking forward to some bubbles tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Congrats Megan, I'm so looking forward to getting to know you better over the coming year! I just know you'll rock the BoBunny this year, and I get to have a front row seat! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats fantastic news Megan - huge congratulations!! And you're right, I don't think telling Forbes counts, 'cos lets face it, these men, they really have no idea of what a big deal this is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Megan! You have done us Kiwis proud!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Megan. You have every right to feel proud of your achievements, well done. Fantastic news indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS MEGAN. What fantastic achievement and wonderful design team to be part of. WELL DONE.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with, I love BoBunny too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Megan. This is amazing news and it was great to meet you over the weekend. I look forward to seeing what you create with BB and will be in touch soon :-)
    Lowri

    ReplyDelete