Friday 9 August 2013

BoBunny!!

Today my intro is on BoBunny's blog with one of layouts from my DT application, so I thought I would share the rest of my application.
When I was trying to decide what to do I wanted to make sure it also showed a little bit of me and the things that I like.  I scrap a lot of heritage layouts - having no children of my own its become a bit of a passion of mine and old photos are now coming out of the woodwork from both sides of our family now :)  But also, I 'borrow' my friends children for inspiration to create layouts, and the bonus is they make great gifts in return!
This first layout is little ole me, at about 2-3 years old I think, trying out the trike on the front yard.  The paper is from the Prairie Chic range, and added some gorgeous Manor House flowers and a smidgen of Prima.  Ive also stamped and embossed using some BoBunny stamps  to match the  white flourishes on the paper.
The second layout is the one that is up on the blog and its Forbes's father down on the farm.  Its the same range of paper but this time I wanted to   pop a masculine twist to it, so I separated the wooden palings on the paper and distressed the edges.  the flowers are BoBunny - are'nt they gorgeous?!!  I found them quite by chance on our trip to Whangamata earlier in the year :)  Ive added to this layout scraps of Dusty Attic, a very old Basic Grey Family rubon and a couple of Kaisercraft wooden banners that Ive inked and stamped on.


And lastly two cards. Both of these use the same range of paper, and the only things I added this time was a few Prima flowers and the lattice die from Spellbinders.






 Thanks for popping by!

6 comments:

  1. Just lovely Megan - congratulations again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look even more beautiful in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are amazing as is all of your work, so happy you made it on the team! I'm looking forward to more blog regular posts now :-)

    ReplyDelete